Astragalus essential for Hair ReGrowth.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years. It was often combined with other herbs to strengthen the body against disease.
Click Here for Larger Pop-Up Player!
Astragaus is called an adaptogen, meaning it is thought to help protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress. Astragalus is an active ingredient of Sacred Hair Growth.
Astragalus may help protect the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals, byproducts of cellular energy. Astragalus is used to protect and support the immune system, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections, to lower blood pressure, to treat diabetes, and to protect the liver.
Astragalus has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is sometimes used on the skin for wounds. In addition, studies have shown that astragalus has antiviral properties and stimulates the immune system, suggesting that it may help prevent colds.
In the United States, researchers have looked at Astragalus as a possible treatment for people whose immune systems have been weakened by chemotherapy or radiation. In these studies, Astragalus supplements seem to help people recover faster and live longer. Research on using Astragalus for people with AIDS has produced mixed results.
Recent research in China suggests that, because Astragalus is an antioxidant, it may help people with severe forms of heart disease, relieving symptoms and improving heart function. At low-to-moderate doses, Astragalus has few side effects. However, it does interact with a number of other herbs and prescription medications. Astragalus may also be a mild diuretic, meaning it helps the body get rid of excess fluid.
Medicinal Uses and Indications:
Astragalus has been used for the following:
- Adaptogen — protects the body from stress and disease
- Anemia — One early study suggested astragalus may improve blood counts in people with aplastic anemia. But the study was poorly designed, so more research is needed.
- Colds and influenza — In TCM, astragalus is used as part of an herbal combination to prevent or treat colds, although TCM theory holds that, in some cases, it may make colds worse. Evidence in animal and laboratory tests suggests that it may act against viruses like the ones that cause colds.
- Diabetes — Astragalus appears to lower blood sugar. More studies are needed to know whether it can actually help treat diabetes.
- Fatigue or lack of appetite from chemotherapy — Some studies suggest astragalus may help reduce side effects from chemotherapy. The studies have not been well designed, however. More research is needed.
- Heart disease — Several studies suggest that astragalus may act as an antioxidant and help treat heart disease. However, most of the studies were not well designed, so more research is needed.
- Hepatitis — A few studies have used a combination of herbs containing astragalus to treat hepatitis. Results have been mixed.
- Kidney disease — Astragalus may help protect the kidneys and may help treat kidney disease, although the research is preliminary. More studies are needed.
- Seasonal allergies — One study found that astragalus may help reduce symptoms in people who have allergic rhinitis or hayfever.
Astragalus root may be available in a variety of forms:
- Tincture (liquid alcohol extract)
- Capsules and tablets, standardized and non-standardized
- Injectable forms for use in hospital or clinical settings in Asian countries
- Topically for the skin
How to Take It:
There is not a lot of scientific evidence about giving Astragalus to children, so ask your doctor first. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, you should not give Astragalus to a child with fever because the herb may make the fever last longer or grow stronger. Any dosage should be determined by your doctor.
Sacred Hair Growth contains the best herbs and ingredients on earth to stop hair fall, and encourage natural hair re-growth. Visit http://SacredHairGrowth.info for product orders, or the FREE eBook “Top 10 Reasons For Hair Loss.”
Learn about the complexity of hair loss from this eBook, so that you can find the complex answers, and make a logical decision. You’ll discover the 10 most common mistakes or bad decisions leading to hair loss and balding.
The Sacred Hair Growth formula contains eight essential ingredients to give your hair and scalp nutrients to replenish its health and function. The primary ingredient is Zhi Shou Wu, a Chinese herb also known as Fleece Flower Root, but there are seven other important herbs.
More specifically, the ingredients are… Astragulus, Rehmenia, Poria, Chuang Xiong, Nettle Extract and Horsetail Plant. These ingredients work together in synergy to assist not only the primary ingredient, but also provides the ideal balance for nutrients to enhance proper blood flow, scalp health, oxygen circulation, and balancing hormones. As an added bonus, general health improvements have been achieved, and this is why for best hair growth remedies, nothing comes even close to Sacred Hair Growth.
It is also great for restoring gray hair to its natural color, and has many other benefits from the various ingredients. It not only strengthens your hair, and assists your hair growth, but also helps with sleeping problems, backaches, neurasthenia, and palpitations. It also helps constipation relief and lowers cholesterol, and magically replenishes the vitality of the liver and kidneys.
Alternate Links & Resources: