Excellent Sacred Hair Growth treatment addition.
To grow healthy hair as a hair professional working with hair loss and damaged hair on a daily basis concerns me greatly, and I experimented with every possible product line to promote hair growth. I decided to go it on my own with my Italian mother’s concoction. By Noelle Spinosa
To grow healthy hair, my mother used this on my hair when I was young and years later, my hair is still healthy for it. I changed things a bit, but if you do this once or twice a week for a month you will see the difference. My mom also used eggs, but they are smelly….
This recipe repairs hair from roots to ends. Works on all hair textures.
BEFORE Client with over processed dull and dry hair
After: 6 months later – same client with new found hair growth!
How to grow healthy hair:
1) We do not massage our hair enough! Scalp massage is essential in this process. On clean shampooed hair (shampoo of your choice), towel dry your hair and massage hair with distilled white vinegar for approximately 15 minutes. Be vigorous, using the pads of your finger tips.
Use approximately 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar for this process and add more if necessary.
2) DO NOT RINSE; after massaging with distilled white vinegar, take a tablespoon of rosemary oil (used to promote hair growth for centuries) and massage all areas of the head – for thicker hair use another tablespoon. Rosemary oil has been proven to stimulate the hair follicle – healthy hair follicles = healthy hair.
**Massaging the scalp for healthy hair is the key – take your time and be thorough!
Distilled white vinegar is a natural product build up remover and clarifies hair.
Rosemary Oil – stimulates circulation to hair follicles which leads to healthy hair growth.
(Find it at your local health food store or GNC.)
STILL NO RINSING!
3) Now that you have treated your scalp – where the hair grows from and promoted circulation; Use Coconut Oil right from the jar and emulsify in your hands, approximately a quarter size at a time.
4) Gently work Coconut Oil into your hair from the ends of your hair up to 2 inches away from your scalp. Do not over saturate your hair with Coconut Oil because it repels water and it will be difficult to rinse out! I changed this recipe from Olive Oil to Coconut Oil because Coconut penetrates the hair cuticle more than Olive Oil.
Coconut oil easy to find in most Supermarkets.
5) Use a shower cap and sleep in this mix overnight. Your scalp will tingle and feel refreshed.
6) Gently shampoo your hair the next morning and you should not have to use any conditioner.
7) Repeat process once or twice a week – depending on the condition of your hair.
8) Do this for at least a month or up to 6 months and your will have restored hair follicles and supple hair.
9) Professional hair trims are recommended to cut away dead ends.
10) You can still perform chemical services while doing this as my client did, but I assure you that your hair will be more resilient and will withstand chemical process better than before. Keep in mind the optimal circumstance is to lay off harsh chemicals, but some of us just can’t give up our hair color or relaxing.
11) Throw away expensive topical products, shampoos and conditioners that lead to false hope for better quality hair and just try this.
This is how to grow healthy hair, and I use this on many salon clients and they take this recipe home. You will not be disappointed!
Would love to hear from you with more tips – passed down from your family or new found discoveries!