Hair Loss Prevention and Reverse.
Hair loss prevention is the biggest issue for hair loss sufferers, and how to prevent or reverse hair loss. This situation affects many folks at some point in their lives, and that usually causes enormous stress for most, which even accelerates the condition. Balding in not only common with men, but millions of woman are afflicted as well.
This leads to many awful infomercials about hair loss prevention, and wonder pills promising long luscious locks, or the tight-faced, full haired spokespeople that guarantee that hair transplants are your best option.
If you don’t want to believe anything, or you don’t have $50,000 to spend on hair plugs, then you should seriously consider the 100% natural Sacred Hair Growth formula solution.
1. The Diet and Hair Loss Connection
A major aspect to prevent hair loss begins with your diet. Hair is a bi-product of our bodies and is mostly made up of protein and long chains of amino acids and peptide bonds. You need to feed these structures, with a healthy well-rounded diet. For this its essential to stay away from unhealthy and processed foods. One should also try to add extra nutrients, to encourage healthy hair growth for best results. Below you will find a list of healthy foods and nutrients to aid in hair loss prevention.
- Protein: Hair consists of 90% protein, and it is essential that you incorporate it into our diet. Think about protein, does not mean that you have to go for the animal variety. For instance, leafy, green spinach has loads of plant protein.
- Add Iron and Zinc: Iron is responsible for the transmitting oxygen to your hair follicles. It also helps your body to use protein to grow and build healthy strong hair. Zinc aids the body in repairing and growing hair and keeps the oil glands of the hair working properly. You can take a zinc supplement, but natural sources such as peanut butter, pumpkin seeds and chickpeas are even better.
- Don’t Cut Out Healthy Fats: Adding healthy fats to your diet is extremely important for hair growth. Fat helps the body assimilate vitamins that are essential for healthy hair. Focus on eating unsaturated fats like Omega 3’s.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is used in the body to build collagen, which is essential for producing new hair cells. If you are deficient in vitamin C it can cause the hair to become weak and prone to breakage.
- Biotin and B Vitamins: Scientists are not quite sure how it works, but taking certain B vitamin supplements, like biotin, have revealed to increase hair growth. The ideal dose seems to be in the region of 5000 mgs, and ideally taken daily for best results.
- Silica: Silica is one of the most essential nutrients for the hair and skin. Silica helps the hair to retain its elasticity, and helps to repair damaged hair and follicles. Its best obtained from Horsetail Plant Extract, which is a part element in Sacred Hair Growth.
See video below.
Click Here for Larger Pop-Up Player!
2. Stop Stressing
Ironically, the feeling of stress from hair loss is also about the worst thing for preventing it. Prolonged periods of stress trigger the body to go into survival mode. All of your body’s energy and nutrients are used to maintain essential body and organ functions, which leaves your hair unprotected and unfed. In some extreme cases, clients will develop patches of Alopecia, which causes the hair to fall out in big patches. The good news is, it seams that after the body heals from stress, stress related hair loss tends to reverse itself after a few months, though this is not always the case.
3. Limit Chemical Treatments
For best hair loss prevention, avoid excessive bleaching, chemical straightening and perms can lead to damaged hair and breakage. Constantly using flat-irons, curling irons and tightly pulling your hair back can lead to the same fate. It is very important to educate yourself about protecting your hair. If your hair is starting to become brittle from chemical treatments, you should look into using protein products.